The BESSEY 50 in. K-Body REVOlution has large 90° parallel jaws that provide even pressure distribution over the entire jaw surface and, is readily convertible for spreading. Arguably the strongest parallel clamp on the market, it is rated at a nominal 1700 lbs. of clamping force. The throat depth is 3-3/4 in. Also included as standard parts are 3-glue-resistant removable jaw pads, 2-rail protection pads and an end clip that helps to balance the clamp during glue-ups. The end clip and the rail protection pads have through holes for use with optional hold-down clamps to temporarily affix the clamp to a workbench or other surface up to 2 in. thick. A large 2-component composite handle for better comfort and grip comes standard. Other accessories are available.
- Heavy duty premium parallel clamping tool rated at 1700 lbs. of nominal clamping force
- German high-quality profiled steel rail stock
- Jaws clamp at accurate 90° angles
- Easily converts to spreader without tools
- Many accessories and replacement parts available
- Large parallel clamping surface with replaceable protective pads on the jaws
- Large composite handle with soft cushion grip insert